- This event has passed.
Managing Skills for New Managers
January 26, 2018$275
This seminar will help develop the most important skills you will need to become an exceptional manager. You will be able to achieve organizational results through your most important resource – your people. Change is a constant in our world today, and managers will learn best practices to implement change and manage resistance.
This workshop is presented in a very interactive way, using case studies, discussions etc to bring material to life and make the experience more meaningful.
You will learn to:
- Apply techniques for setting goals with employees and clarifying work expectations
- Delegate tasks to employees
- Give feedback and coach employees
- Apply strategies to motivate and engage employees
- Manage different types of personalities
- Implement change and manage employee reactions
Facilitators: Susan Geary PhD and Anne Bulstrode BBM, FICB