Who are FSIO Members?
FSIO’s members work across Ontario in a variety of family support programs and early years settings. Members from family support programs, child care programs, home child care agencies, child welfare agencies, organizations that support children with disabilities and their families, school boards, municipalities, and individuals are united in their belief in the strength of families and their communities.
- Bonita Majonis
- Caroline Cote
- Cathy Chalkin
- Cecilia Nisell
- Chanel Tsang
- Cindy Valenti
- Connections Early Years Family Centre
- Corey Helm
- Deep River & Area Family Enrichment Network
- Ed Bader
- EYET FRP
- Georgina Island First Nation
- Heart Beatz/Cliffcrest Community Centre
- Jessie’s Centre
- Kathy Spinks
- Marie Bamford
- Parent Resources
- Petten Consulting
- South Riverdale Child-Parent Centre
- Terry Kelly
- Valerie Kenny
FSIO continues to reach out to post-secondary students, municipalities, provincial ministries, and organizations that believe in community-based programs and the strength of collaboration.
Becoming a Member
Interested in joining? We offer both online registration and manual registration. Manual registrations are completed by downloading the registration document (.doc)(.pdf) and mailing the completed form, along with a cheque made payable to
Family Supports Institute Ontario
489 College St., Unit 206, Toronto, ON M6G 1A5
Phone (416) 538-0628 ext.3
Membership rates for 2017/2018 are: $80/year for an individual friend/supporter, $100/year for an organization/agency, or $25/year for a student/unwaged individual.
Being a member of FSIO means you are a key piece of the puzzle, helping to bring together large and small agencies in both rural and urban settings unified in our desire to advocate for and advance the well-being of families. By coming together, we have the opportunity to raise our profile and ensure that our interests are fully represented on important policy agendas. Join FSIO to:
- Increase your professional recognition and capacity
- Be informed on the latest in research and practice
- Have your voice heard in shaping family-friendly policy
- Connect with other agencies in engaging partnerships
- Receive ‘member-only’ savings up to 20% on our professional learning events
- Receive timely e-news blasts and newsletters related to happenings in the sector, professional learning events, and job postings
- Connect with other multi-disciplinary professionals through our online member forum
Online Member Application Form:
Step 1: Please enter your information below and submit. This will notify our administrator that your application is in process.